Let’s face it, oral accidents happen. However, did you know if you don’t get the proper dental crown or care treatment, you could be setting yourself up for a dangerous oral disaster? Luckily, dental crowns can protect your smile from many dangers oral accidents can bring. Here is why:
– Age: As we get older, our teeth age with us. Teeth can become weak and crack, split, or decay. Crowns work to protect teeth and prevent further damage.
– Irregularities: Dental crowns can help conceal many types of irregularities in tooth size or shape, and imperfections in color or curvature.
– Coverings: Dental crowns are great for covering fillings, bridges, implants, or root canals.
– Support: Dental crowns can support broken teeth by holding the pieces together, or even covering teeth that are nearly gone.
– Cosmetic: Dental crowns can be crafted to mimic your other teeth for a natural, healthy look.
By avoiding dangerous oral accidents that can be restored with dental crowns, you can save your smile in the future. If you still have questions, please contact Edward B. Miller, DDS as soon as possible. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Edward B. Miller, we can be reached via phone at 972-298-6131, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Duncanville, Texas. We are always happy to assist your smile and help guide you to positive oral health.