Has your smile gone out because of a simple missing tooth? Are you feeling slightly more depressed because age has worn down your teeth, but you don’t want to mess with the hassle of dentures? There is an alternative treatment which can have near flawless benefits and will last a lifetime. Come visit the expert craftsman dentist our office and look into the many possibilities that dental implants can provide:
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone, which becomes weak and can deteriorate when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
Forget about the dark days gone by, and smile bright with a dental implant for many years to come. To learn more about dental implants, please make an appointment with Dr. Edward B. Miller by contacting our wonderful team via phone at 972-298-6131. You can also stop by our office in Duncanville, Texas. We hope to see you soon!